RE: Programmable Delay

I just had a chance to play the new TC nova delay, essentially a 2290 in a
floor box. It's programmable but I'm not exactly sure how many presets are
available. God it sounds great though, with the ability to filter the delay
to sound more like analogue or tape, and it has a unique tap function that
allows you to silently set the tempo by holding down the tap button and
playing a rhythmic phrase, which the Nova delay analizes and turns in to a
tempo setting. You can also set the LCD to read milliseconds or
BPM's...sweet. OH yes, and the sound quality is of course , first rate,
with
that classic 2290 ducking ability.
Bill