looking for a click source

I’m experimenting with creating loops on guitar and keys where a live drummer can play along. For some tunes, we’d be playing along with a click to have the loops acting as the rhythm section.

So, I’m looking for a device that can serve as a good audible click for the drummer and I to follow (in our in-ears). It should have the following specs:

  • Mono ” line level output
  • Footswitch start/stop
  • Midi controllable
  • Visual click
  • Preset capability for selecting various tempos throughout the set
  • Midi clock output to synchronize loopers and arpeggiators
  • Preferably rack mountable

Is there anything like this out there? I am currently using an adrenalin but it seems like the wrong thing to be using.