Re: Laptop Looping Redux, Redux

thanx man,have u got windows XP installed on it as
well? do yu think it would work just as good with it
installed?i am gettin close to buying one and ive
never owned one but still debating wether i should get
a mac pro or one of those laps from PC
audiolabs,although since ive worked with the echoplex
for so long id like to stay with a software close to
it like mobius...
cheers
Luis

FareChase.