ATTENTION: Cara Quinn, Greg Williams and LOOP STATION! contact me ASAP about Y2K7

Dear Cara, Greg, Robin and Sam,

The email addresses I have for you are being returned as undeliverable

Cara............the one I have is    caraquinn@onemodelplace.com

Robin and Sam,  the one I have is booking@loopthis.com

Greg,   I have lost your email address in my computer meltdown last week
and
                 can't seem to find you on the web or at Loopers Delight.

I have time sensitive material to send to all of you about the Y2K7 Loop
Festival performances
you are scheduled to make.

Please contact me ASAP with alternative email addresses and I'll send the
three numbered and important emails I sent out to the other performers.

Thanks a lot,

yours,   Rick