EXTREMELY URGENT NOT TO BE TAKEN LIGHTLY VERY TRUSTED SOURCE THE LORD OF ALL GODS PROTECTION BE WITH YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!

From:    Sarah
Date:  Sep 24, 2007 2:49 PM
Subject:  Pleas Read This!
Body:  Date: Sep 22, 2007 3:07 PM
Subject: MY SPACE WARNING FROM PENNSYLVANIA STATE POLICE, PLEASE READ
Body: STATE POLICE WARNING TO MYSPACE USERS**
Please read this.....I hope that all of my Friends Post this and help keep
our myspace friends
safe.

State police warning for online: Please read this "very carefully"..then
send it out to all the
people online that you know. Something like this is nothing to be taken
casually; this is
something you DO want to pay attention to.

If a person with the screen-name of imahustlababay or
http://www.myspace.com/ineedatipdrill
contacts you, do not reply. DO NOT talk to this person; do not answer any
of his/her instant
messages or e-mail. Whoever this person may be, he/she is a suspect for
murder in the death of 56
women (so far) contacted through the Internet. Please send this to all the
women on your buddy
list and ask them to pass this on, as well.

This screen-name was seen on Yahoo, AOL, AIM, and Excite so far. This is
not a joke! Please send
this to men too...just in case! Send to everyone you know!
Ladies, this is serious.
Gentlemen, PLEASE let your Lady Friends know....

IF WE CAN PASS ON JOKES, SURELY WE CAN PASS ON A WARNING THAT MAY SAVE A
LIFE

Please repost.

This can also be found at www.NBC.comstar

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated
for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.