From: Chris D'Errico [mailto:clderrico@hotmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, 23 September 2007 2:53 AM
To: loopers-delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: problem w/live looping using mic

> i separate out my live sound from the looped sound and send the house>

> 3 inputs (loops L&R, and the cello). this allows them to turn your>
> live sound up, without turning up the loops and vice versa.>

Thanks for your input, Zoe-- all good points. I'm not sure how I'd
separate the sound in my case, though. My set-up is rather simple (which
is good for me!): I use one single mike to sing live through & to do
loops through. No house mic (PA mic), & so the sound is all mixed
together into one channel. That also helps to prevent feedback-- no
other live mic hanging out there in front of me. Also my looper is a
simple one (Akai Headrush), don't know how I'd separate the sound with
that. But I guess the bottom line is that I need to do whatever possible
to make sure the least amount of sound leaks into my mic during loop
recording. Unfortunately, that can be a very difficult task.

By the way, I checked out your website & you're amazing.

My latest "project" is called "Sidewalk Beggar", a humble undertaking
considering your accomplishments.

Chris D.
Las Vegas, Nevada
More photos; more messages; more whatever - Get MORE with Windows
Live(tm) Hotmail(r). NOW with 5GB storage.
http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migr
ation_HM_mini_5G_0907

************** IMPORTANT MESSAGE *****************************
This e-mail message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains
information which may be
confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient please advise the sender by return
email, do not use or
disclose the contents, and delete the message and any attachments from
your system. Unless
specifically indicated, this email does not constitute formal advice or
commitment by the sender
or the Commonwealth Bank of Australia (ABN 48 123 123 124) or its
subsidiaries.
We can be contacted through our web site: commbank.com.au.
If you no longer wish to receive commercial electronic messages from us,
please reply to this
e-mail by typing Unsubscribe in the subject line.