AW: Drum machine PRE AMP???

Try the SLP Charisma 2. Apart from that, I'm under the impression that you
don't know exactly what you want to do, so you might try to more precisely
analyse this:
        * can you move your sound into the right direction using gear you
already have? EQ? compressor? multifx?
        * do you know of someone with a drum computer setup but better
sound? which setup does he use?

        Rainer

        Hi everyone.  I'm running a BOSS Dr 880 directly into my PA (Bose
LP1 tower).  I am thinking that I want to compress the sound and maybe warm
it up a bit to make it sound less "machiney".  Any thoughts or advice as to
how to process the sound before it hits my PA?