AW: Quasi Digital/Analog Modular Looper?

Leon said:
>I do not get on with Laptops as instruments (my failing!) and am looking
for hardware alternatives.
>I have been thinking of assembling the following setup and wondered if
anyone had any better and cheaper ideas on how I could go about this.
>I want to ditch the laptop and assemble an "analog modular looper"with
>this
sampling module at its heart
http://www.analoguesystems.co.uk/modules/rs290.htm

I guess for your application, a Nord Modular (whichever variant) in
combination with a hardware looper (EDP, Repeater, Looperlative) should do
the trick. Our own Claude Voit (http://www.claudevoit.ch/) has done
completely otherwordly things with the EDP/Modular combo.

        Rainer