Re: Re: Literature - articles - movies - comments and regarding Live

On Tue, 18 Sep 2007, nico spahni wrote:

> Rune, here's a book that may provide answers to some of your questions
>(and
> leave you with dozens of other interesting issues to follow-up).
>
> The Ambient Century: from Mahler to Moby - the Evolution of Sound in the
> Electronic Age by Mark Prendergast with a foreword by Brian Eno

Strong second recommendation for the book Nico mentioned, I was very
impressed by it when I read it. Here's the Amazon listing for the book,
with reviews. The most recent reviews seem quite negative, though.

http://www.amazon.com/Ambient-Century-Moby-Evolution-Electronic/dp/1582343233/

best,
Steve Burnett Subscape Annex http://www.subscapeannex.com/