Re: evil berhringer

Well I dont know (or care really) about Behringer ripping off anyone, all
know is... the FCB1010 is fantastic for the money, and my mixer, the
UB2442FX... well how can I put it???? Um.... well...is shit...

its so badly made, I never know if its gonna work at gigs, the reverb is
hissy as hell, it sounds terrible, and its the worse buy i ever made,
mixers
always die on me however... I have 4... they are all a tad dodgy... my
favorite is the extremely noisy, but nice 1U SImmons digital mixer...
lovely... why can someone copy that one and put BETTER components in it??
Reverse engineer it BETTER???

m...

It has removed 14128 spam emails to date.