Re: evil berhringer

howdy,

 In days of yore, Behringer was a highly respected
german manufacturer of quality audio equipment. They
were in the upper-mid price range for their products.
Then, they moved their manufacturing to China. In the
early days, you could get the same exact product they
used to make in Germany for a much lower price. Same
build quality. In the years since, I don't know if
anything has changed, but everything I own from them
serves me well.
Rig

http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/