Evil Behringer

As far as the FCB1010 goes, it looks a lot like a Roland FC200, though it actually is very different, and more flexible in some ways, though if you like CC’s, the Roland has I believe 4-5 inputs for additional foot pedals. Behringer’s well received digital mixer is another product that was designed from the ground up.

   As far as customer service goes, The company does not support the FCB1010 very well, as I have personally tried to get spare parts, (I’ve got a couple of switches that seem like the springs are giving out) and though they actually have a list of parts they were willing to share with me, they had no availability of any of the parts, and the list was made up of parts numbers with no descriptions! Thanks Behringer, thanks a lotL  In short, much of there gear while well engineered, is not only cheap,  it’s made to be disposable. A midi controller costing $125-145 new is going to cost more in US man hours to fix than it is to make a new one with current Chinese labor rates. Its like trying to get a mini disc recorder fixed (remember them? Mine still works)………..You can’t..

Bill