RE: circus animals?

> > I turned my Bb hog upside down to rid it of the debris...and out tinkled
> several dollars in small change. Tips.

damn right ... thats the best story I've heard in a while!

On a totally different note: this made me laugh last week ....

What do you call a musician without a girlfriend ???

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

homeless .....

> From: mp@mpeters.de
> To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
> Subject: RE: Re: circus animals?
> Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 08:51:51 +0200
>
> > I turned my Bb hog upside down to rid it of the debris...and out tinkled
> several dollars in small change. Tips.
>
> what a wonderful story !!
>
> -michael p

More photos; more messages; more whatever – Get MORE with Windows Live™ Hotmail®. NOW with 5GB storage. Get more!