Re: Last Night's Performance Recording & Notes - Boise State Universith Amphitheater

On 7 sep 2007, at 19.16, Krispen Hartung wrote:

> ...just posting my MP3 of a performance last night at Boise State
> University. The university is hosting a new experimental music
> series, one show a month with 5-6 performers at each show. They
> will be held at different venues on the campus. Last night's
> performance was at their amphitheater...very cool little Greek/
> Roman like setup, GIANT stereo PA, etc.
>
> http://www.box.net/shared/static/d1j13ccmry.mp3
> or stream at http://www.box.net/shared/d1j13ccmr

Thanks for posting this highly interesting noise cavalcade! I enjoyed
reading your effect playlist on the side while listening to the the
live recording. Would have been great to be there to listen.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)