Re: OT Jazz tone...transition to fusion tone and amp sim

Thanks, Andy.  Yes, the presense of the guitar and mix with everything
else
wasn't at all what I wanted, but I didn't have time to re-do it.  Later, I
went through my max system and discovered some major gain staging
problems,
which fixed part of the problem. I think by itself, the guitar just solo
for
30 seconds or so would have been fine to illustrate the VST amp sim.  I'll
try  your test below, with the 12th fret, on this VST.

Kris