Re: Looping on Revoxes (a treatise)

Per Boysen wrote:
> You will have to tape together a long tape loop and also
> cover/deactivate the erasing head on one of the machines.
That's different from my understanding of how to use a two deck setup.
I always thought that the left hand machine recorded the tape and the
machine on the right did the playback.  The playback signal is sent to
the PA (or monitor, or whatever) and also fed back to the first
machine's input (via a mixer, if necessary).

Cheers,

Bill