Re: Anybody see this? Eventide delay unit w/ loop mode

I have one.... it is pretty bad ass, I must say.

It has all the things the DL4 has but x2. 2 delay lines available
simultaneously always.

one thing it does that is cool is that after you record a loop, if
you use midi to change to another looping patch, the loop doesn't
stop and the new patch's settings get applied to the loop. You can
alter the pitch of your loop with an expression pedal. You can save
Different tuning schemes in consecutive patches and step between
intervals. it goes up 2 octaves and down 2 octaves. I don't know
another looper that does that so freely.

The only trouble I'm having with it as a DL4 replacement is that the
feedback doesn't get out of control, it's very tame by my standards,
and there is no way to reverse a loop. Other than those 2 things it
is an absolutely brilliant piece of equipment. the sound quality is
unparalleled.

I'm waiting to see how on top of updates they are. They seemed very
responsive in email, so I hope they will be adding features soon. If
not I may return it.

Teddy