Re: Alternative to a laptop?

Or maybe the Mini would be good alternative? Just heard they now go
2GHz Core 2 Duo.
http://www.apple.com/macmini/
Just the size of a battery driven Marshall practice baby amp. I'd
like to research if you can set up system and software to not use a
computer monitor. If that's possible the Mini would be the most
compact looper. I don't think I'd need to see the graphics if looping
with Mobius. It depends on if you can set up the box to do all this
on power-up: load the BootCamp system Windows XP and load the Bidule
session with Mobius. It's a scaring thought going to a gig with no
screen monitor because there might come up an issue that needs an
instant fix. Maybe you could keep a 12" flat screen in your pocket or
so? Hm... regarding keyboard I think this box has bluetooth which
means you can program it with an iPhone? (is that correct, Mark)

per