Re: (ON TOPIC) Severed Heads

> how many are familiar with the group SEVERED HEADS from Australia?

Certainly am!! AND have brought them up on ths very list as often as
appropriate without seeming strange. They truly blew my mind back in the
80's and introduced me to the 8 track tape loop... The reason Im into
Video
synthesis is them, and rng modulators and modular synths (altho Tand Dream
may have played a part)

Were they ever CD-sed?? I only have them on vinyl... does anyone know a
torrent for them, would LOVE to have them on the EmptyPeeThreePlayer...
stll hum the beginnng of one of their weirder loop pieces...

BaDaddellAhhhDer... BBaDaddellAhhhDer
...BaDaddellAhhhDer...BaDaddellAhhhDer
then it goes... Dee diddle dee dah      Dee diddle dee dah    Dee diddle
dee
dah

fantastico!

mark francombe
marks website is at www.markfrancombe.com
He writes for www.furthernoise.org
and works at www.transformlearning.com
i Tunes: BUY MY MUSIC AT
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewArtist?id=184310747
 thank-you

It has removed 14074 spam emails to date.