Re: im about to start a war

On 29 aug 2007, at 19.01, Krispen Hartung wrote:

> IMO, there is POSITIVELY NO ADVANTAGE from an average to above
> average musician/dj/music related application stand point to using
> ether a PC or Mac unless you are talking strictly laptops.

Just a short addition to your opinion: In some cases there is
actually a one hundred percent advantage in using one of the
discussed systems in particular. That is when the software you need
is not available for the other system.

This addition is not based on my opinion. ;-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)