Re: No rules: no standards. No standards: crap.

My mere two cents. Everything said on this group eventually has something
do with looping. If people can use the list to share their thoughts and
feeling on their favorite books, food, magazines, painters, laptops,
insects, movies, porn flicks, etc, etc, it all eventually integrates back
into our psyche's and inspires us to make creative loop music. In life,
just
about everything is inter-related, and especially so in social communities
like this.  So, I say let it be...if someone doesn't like the thread,
delete
the damn messages and clam up, because bitching about it does nothing but
propagate the very thing that the person is objecting to, which generates
somewhat of a contradiction in behavior - namely complaining about
something
so that the complaining itself becomes a sub-top of the object of
complaint.
Makes no sense in the grand scheme of things.  It's like when someone at
my
workplace responds to an organization wide message (to several thousand
people) and replies to all, and then inevitaly some idiot starts replying
all, telling the person to quit replying to all, and so on until the mail
server shuts down. It makes no fucking sense.

Silence and tolerance of diversity and conflict is the best possible or
productive action here, in my opinion.

No disrespect to anyone...just projecting my thoughts here.

K-