Re: rang3 ?

Obviously the unofficial ship date has slipped...

There wasn't a formal announcement on the website as I recall, some
people had individually corresponded with one of the owners of
Boomerang and been provided a short list of features and probable
release date.  Recently I've seen mention that some of the mail-order
gear places had a release date of this summer, but nothing official
from Boomerang themselves.  I believe they also said at one point that
they wanted to avoided the sort of vaporware shenanigans that plagued
the Repeater, hence the lack of official information regarding release
dates.

TH