Re: rang3 ?

The Boomerang 2 (it was never actually called that) was the one that
shipped with the v2 software which allowed A/B looping, a programmable
feedback level (instead of the 90% or so that v1 offered) and options
for musical intervals of other than an octave down for the "halfspeed"
feature.

The Stack feature was their term for Overdub, it didn't do any
multiply.  V1 of the software required that you hold the button down
for overdubbing, v2 allowed "latching" so you could leave it in
overdub mode.

TH