Re: Repeat something exactly twice, then stop

This is one of my top two requests for a future EDP software update.

What you need is a long tapped delay (one that provides separate delay
time and feedback level for each repeat).  There's several out there
(the tc electronic boxes come to mind), but I believe they all max out
at around 5.5 seconds of delay time.

TH