Fripp - sound?New soundscape to download

Hi,
QUESTION: Does anyone know how I can get a similar etheric, spheric sound like FRIPP, when
he is doing his soundscapes. Sure he uses a lot of processors and devices. But maybe
someone knows how to get it in a quite cheap way. I am really interested in this at the moment.
Doesn´t use rhythms and loops that much...
SOUNDSCAPE "The Trees": Please have a look at my website. You can download for free the Soundscape "The Trees",
inspired by the beautiful nature reserve at the seaside in North Holland. I´ve been there on
holidays with my family recently.
Have a good day!
Christo