Re: New to this and need set up help

I also love beatboxing. Usually, it is the basis for songs I play on the
RC-50.
I used to play keyboard drums for looping. Meanwhile, I've pretty much
replaced all of it with beatboxing. (I still add some additional real
percussion occasionally).
Also for the bass line, my voice is getting more&more an alternative to
synth bassline (good EQ setting, mic position, punchy pronounciation do
the trick). Though you can probably never get the pressure you have on a
real e-bass or synth.

What really scares me, though, is that there are some guys out there who
just take a mic without looper & effects and beatbox like hell...

Have fun you guys,

Buzap