Re: rc-2 v rc20xl

Here's the offical Boss demos for the two pedals.
Here's the RC2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tSfDcN_qXg
Here's the RC20:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf-K50n7mLM

Hope that helps, and if nothing else, You gotta love
Johnny DeMarco, his facial expressions are awesome.

http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/