Re: battery-driven Mic PreAmp?

Hi Krispen

> It's 7-3/16 (W) x 4-1/4 (D) x 2-1/8 (H) inches. That is too big?
gotta convert your inches into cm (sorry, I'm European ;-)

> http://www.fruity-loops.com/item--MC.RMM-800
> Then there is the Rolls: http://www.activemusician.com/item--EM.RLL-MX41S

Yeah, these are more what I'm looking for, I think. (Hope the Rolls isn't
passive?)
I'm absolutely fine with less features for my mini-setup. Some EQ would be
sweet, though.

I'm just thinking - were you also fantasizing about the mobile Roland
MicroCube / RC-2 combination? ;-)
Got the MicroCube and I'm very happy with it ;-)
For a bigger setup, I'm tempted by the Crate Taxi amps:
http://www.crateamps.com/products/pindex.php?prodID=26
Really great stuff...

Let me know if you find any more battery-driven mixers, I really
appreciate it!

Best
Buzap