OT: Adrenalinn II FS

I thought I'd send this out to you folks before I ebay it.

I have an Adrenalinn II (blue model with software upgrade) that I
realized I'm never going to make the most of so if anyone is interested
in a beat synced effects box with some pretty deep programming options,
I'll ship it anywhere in the Cont.US for $240 (or best reasonable offer).

Drop me a line if you're interested and we can go from there (I've been
here on the list for a while and have good feedback on Ebay if you want
to check me out - kevin3td4).

Thanks, and sorry for this commercial intrusion,

Kevin
--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org