Re: Low Lantecy Soundcard for Laptop Gig

Just wanted to be another voice of admiration for the Indigo series
of sound cards. I have one of each and even though I use a Presonus Firebox
in my studio now, I always have a (tiny) Indigo IO and/or DJ in my laptop
bag ready to go (and ready as a backup). I've never had problems with the
jacks yet and recommend looking for a short male 1/8 to two RCA adapter
with gold plating. Support the connection on the tabletop if you can.
I worry more about the little firewire connector that goes to my Firebox.
BTW - I often see the Indigos at music store clearances at very good
prices.

Photo of laptop w Indigo & pair of small Altec/Lansing powered speakers
at the waterfront of a cottage we rented last year. Mmmmmm portable. :)
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/3593/1204/1600/working%20Aug%2006.04.jpg

Cheers,
Scott M2

http://www.dreamSTATE.to