Re: Civitas Urbanus (new album release)

On 20 jul 2007, at 19.39, Bart Lyons wrote:
> Per, it's on Track 4 Commuter Train Experience - Fantastic Sound
> the ultimate cosmic wa-wa

Oh, now I understand! But there's no guitar on that track. The lead
melody was improvised on tenor sax but everything else are soft-
synths of Apple Logic's. What is "fluttering" is a cut-off filter
that I have set to be controlled by a LFO. Then I'm "playing" (in
post prod) the beat/tempo division value of that LFO from a MIDI
knob. Although you could as well "sweep" tempo division as a
continues curve, I'm only using musical divisions here; I like that
better. I used to have an analog filter bank that I could do these
helicopter landing filtering with from a MIDI Expression pedal
(FCB1010) but I had to sell it off las month to replace my dying
audio interface the day before a gig.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)