Re: Civitas Urbanus (new album release)

At 17:34 20/07/2007, you wrote:
On 20 jul 2007, at 14.02, Bart Lyons wrote:
Per, downloaded your album this morning. First all thank you for
the free download. The music is superb and I have to ask how you
get the 'Flutter sound' on the guitar it's just amazing.

Per, it's on Track 4 Commuter Train Experience - Fantastic Sound the ultimate cosmic wa-wa

Sorry, Bart, but WHICH song? That album represents a pletoria of
played instruments, used effects and different looping and production
techniques. I would love to solve the mystery of this "flutter
sound", if you could please just specify a little more....