MARTIAN BLUES (Was: Re: Quick live looper feedback please

Weg,

Heheh. I'm too "white" to play the blues very well - even Martian blues
(not enough green in me either).

At least that's what I feel like . . . and what usually tell people (as an
excuse).

Thanks for the compliments though.

When I was a kid I did the bottle-neck slide Leo Kottke (type) thing for a
long, long time though.

Then, somewhere along the way (1982),  I discovered "electricity"
so-to-speak (FX and eventually looping).

Heheheh. Gear Aquisition Syndrome (GAS) ruined my life - almost overnight
I became a musical mutant. LOL.

But I still play old-timey dobro in church every other Sunday.

So I guess there is still something sortta "normal" in there.

Best regards,

Ted