Re: Case against laptops

Not that I use a MIDI controller nowadays - if the EDP is "old-school",
my cassettes are "pre-school" - but this is pretty darn sweet-sounding.
Even sweeter, though, would be to build it into a pair of shoes, so you
wouldn't be rooted to one spot. In fact, it would guarantee that you'd
be moving around, at least a little (voila! an interesting laptop
performance!).

I love the thought of running full-tilt through the audience, triggering
different effects with each footfall.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com