Organic spam

Sorry... I had to do it. Not looping, but DEFNITELY loopy. Shot a couple years ago. I WILL start looping live soon. First gig I think will be in July! I'm posting all this old stuff just to sort of clear the decks before Phase #2837894378364323647382784325 rev243.0073 of my music career kicks in.

But in the kind time:

A NEW GRANDPAPPY TWICE SONG IS UP ON YOUTUBE!

The final perversion of quantum physics, the last straw, compared to a combo of Captain Beefheart and Lawrence Welk, the elusive Higgs Bosun of anti pop songs....

The Quantum Mechanic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pnFZv3_hyU

Wrote it in 1998

A silly modern 'come on over here honey' kind of song based on Quantum Mechanics. Quantum Mechanics? Anyhow, tuba, washboard, drums, french horn and me on guitar and vocals.

Here's the link to the entire stash of Grandpappy Twice! Guaranteed to raise a smile: Texas Chainsaw Messiah, Drop Bongs! Not Bombs, Heart Shaped Window, The Quantum Mechanic)

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=grandpappytwice

Check 'em out! And thanks for making GPX2 a hit on YouTube!

Keep spreading the wonderful words.

Thanks again,

richard sales
glassWing farm and studio