Trouble Thinking of Loops Beyond the Initial Loop

Thanks for all they great answers for getting ones brain to perform 'physical jerks'.

I didn't know the Oblique Strategies came from Eno. I remember they were cited in Linklaters film "Slacker" and thought they were pretty cool then.

Guess I'm going to have to quit playing new age surf music!

Regards
Jake