Ricochet Gathering in Yellowstone National Park {was: Re: mindSpiral}

Bob Weigel wrote:
> I'm in Bozeman, MT.  No hadn't heard about that gathering. -Bob
> Bill Fox wrote:
>> Do you know about the Ricochet Gathering in Yellowstone this August?
Then you're damn close!  Your airport is the closest one to the place
the gathering will be held.  If you're into EM, please do check it out.
http://ricochetdream.com
This year's event will be August 25 to September 1.  Join the Yahoogroup
list to get in on the details.  You won't find a better, crazier bunch
of folks.

Cheers,

Bill