mindSpiral

Greetings,

The week preceeding Easter, I spent in Boulder, Colorado, taking part in
Mike Metlay's third incarnation of mindSpiral, i.e. mind3Spiral,
consisting of Mike Metlay, John Rossi III, and me.  The week culminated
in a concert at the Fiske planetarium on Saturday, 7 April.  Please
direct your browsers and your attention to http://www.mindspiral.com if
you have a moment.  Among the new delights you'll find there:

- short audio excerpts from ALL tracks in the live mind3Spiral show from
last Saturday night
- photos from the show, including a sneak peek at one of the coolest new
scientific exhibits anywhere, courtesy of the computer-modeling geniuses
at NOAA and NCAR
- a set of photos from last year's mind2Spiral show, including
performance shots in the dome
- a couple of not terribly well hidden easter eggs

Tonight on StillStream.com's Blue Water Drift Dive show, there will be
an exclusive premiere of one or more full-length tracks from the
concert.  These may be released on an album.  (Discussions are in
progress.)  I'll be hanging out in the station's chat room to answer
questions, too.  <http://stillstream.com> has all the details for
listening and chatting.

Looping, analog emulations, processed guitars, an actual ROMpler, and
lots of other yummie stuff went into the making of this music.  No
engangered wild North American Semiconductors were harmed during the
making of this music, although Massive did blow up Chainer at one point
during the show.

Thanks for your attention,

Bill