Re: ps...the world's first looped cello horror film score?

On 23 mar 2007, at 22.18, Zoe Keating wrote:

> who knows how well the movie will do, maybe straight to dvd! it's
> really, really scary and the kind of thing i cannot actually
> watch.  but if you can watch horror films its called "The Devil's
> Chair" and is by a UK director named Adam Mason

Wonderful, thanks for telling! I'll look around for it. I actually
like horror movies for the music, since they often use music in a way
I like. Right now "Silent Hill" is my fav and it led me into picking
up all music recorded by Akira Yamaoka.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)