New Repeater in 12-24 months !

Laguna Hills, California (March 19, 2007) – Newly formed SBD Music, Inc., based in Laguna Hills, Calif., has acquired Electrix Pro, Inc., a leader in manufacturing professional audio equipment.

SBD Music, Inc. also announces they have appointed a board of directors consisting of Mark Buhler, Charles Dotson and Adam Scolaro.

“We saw a tremendous opportunity to acquire a very well respected brand name in Electrix. We are planning to re-introduce new versions of the Electrix products over the next twelve to twenty four months”, says Adam Scolaro, president of SBD Music, Inc.

“We are going to continue manufacturing high quality products that Electrix is known for, and try to build and expand the product line”, added Mark Buhler.