Re: Question about cotrolling EDP parameter presets with FCB1010

first off, i want to thank everyone on this list, all your info & advice & banter has helped me SO much in my big music adventure.   ive been lurking, listening, but now have some issues.

SO IM TRYING to program my FCB1010 to run my new EDP (!!???!!!shitting bricks excited!!!!!!!)  which i bought off a street kid in San Francisco. It has grafitti all over it, the mix pot is broken, but we plugged it in and the thing just rose from the ashes and started multiplying.  WOW.   Anyways,   im wondering why there is variance between what CC# controls 'parameters' and thus all the other controls.  And  should i be sending  note values? program changes? CC#s?   very confusing.    Does anyone just have a straight list of Midi CC#s (or notes) and their effect on the EDP?  seems like it shouldnt be that difficult.
I cant find it in the archives either!
  If i can figure out how to hand program an FCB1010 with my feet, i can do anything.

also, i never understood what all the hubbubb wasabout with you folks & your Echoplexes.   After staying awake for 4 days with no food locked in a room with this thing and completely  happy, loops loops loops, i think im beginning to catch on.

with love
rithma
www.rithma.org

"Whatever you dream you can do
begin it.
Boldness Has genius, power & magic in it.
Begin it now." -Goethe-

www.beatport.com/rithmica+music