aarset pedal FS

i bought the precsription electronics "experience" pedal last week and i think it's not for me (and the adrenalinn does something very very similar...) so if anyone here is interested, i paid $200 plus shipping for it and i'd love to close to that out of it. it seems to work fine with the adaptor, but i haven't gotten it to work with a battery, so there may be a wire that needs to be soldered or something...

this is the pedal that does the swell effect with the square wave fuzz and octave above. it the "string" sound that eivind uses a lot.

email me off list if you're interested. if no takers by this afternoon, then i'll ebay it.

peace

r.

ric hordinski

www.richordinski.com