Re: Chinapainting RPM release

On 1 mar 2007, at 12.00, Daryl Shawn wrote:

>  http://www.chinapaintingmusic.com/
> We'd love to hear any comments.
> Daryl Shawn

I find the complete project very inviting and positively
communicative. From the very first sight of the web site's splash
page, with that great artwork by Ray Istorico, to the biography text,
the streaming and download listening options and the PayPal link to
purchase a physical cd. It just appears to be a true presentation. No
boring "equipment lists", just the music and the pictures that go so
well together. I like the music and the complete setup very much :-))

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)