Chinapainting RPM release

I've been playing regularly with Jim Goodin via Ninjam since the
Loopfest/Kyberfest last fall, both of us improvising on acoustic guitars
(Jim often on fretless) with lots of four-track cassette looping, plus
the occasional echo pedal or Dictaphone. We've gotten enthused enough
about it to bestow a proper name on ourselves - Chinapainting - and now
have a website (http://www.chinapaintingmusic.com) and everything. To
date we still haven't met in person, so we're effectively a Ninjam-only
band. Shout-out to CPR for supporting us through his server!

(We may be the only international, virtual, improvisational, acoustic,
analog looping duo out there, but who knows...)

We put together one ten-song demo release a couple of months ago, then
decided to take part in the February Record-Per-Month project. We
managed to finish on time (in truth, since we're all-improv, it was more
a matter of editing Ninjam sessions than actually composing) and are
releasing the results as a full album, called "Trick of Amethyst". We're
selling the physical disc, which has some lovely artwork, and half the
tunes can be streamed or downloaded from our site (here's the streaming
page - http://www.chinapaintingmusic.com/music.htm ).

We'd love to hear any comments.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com