Re: Immersive sound

Stefan,

Your VBAP software is very interesting to me.

How many "inputs" can you process simultaneously?

Are you aware of this (much more expensive) solution?
http://outboard.co.uk/pages/timax.htm

Timax has many more features than I need, but it does sound great. Price
and proprietary hardware has kept me away.

I'd get yours at once if it worked on Windows.

Henry Heine