Re: effects racks?

On 18 Dec 2006 at 16:34, nemoguitt@aol.com wrote:

>   I'm also looking for interesting special effects sounds (the crazier
> the better)...Would have to be stereo based

Alesis airFX - simple to use & some crazy sounds. You can hear one in
action at a recent gig here - if my hand is flapping up & down, it's
an airfX ;)

http://nickrobinson.info/music/audio.htm

on the audio page

I sent a detailed wish list to alesis (midi patches, footswitchable
"hold", x/y/z sensitivity controls etc) but they said they have no
plans for a mark 2. You can get them so cheaply on ebay and you'll
get hours of sonic fun...

All the best,

Nick Robinson