A VOODOO CURSE UPON Damian Stewart!

I'm giving you a voodoo purple nurple right now, I
hope it hurts like hell. ;)

Me thinks you missed my sarcasm my friend.  However,
on that note there's nothing that will make me stop
believing that someone can bestow "powers" on an
inanimate object that they develop a "relationship"
with.  As a tool user by genetic disposition, my tools
become an extention of myself.  My clothes are an
extension of my skin.  My car is an extention of my
legs... when I had one.  My guitar is an extention of
my voice and there for when I find one that "sings" in
the voice I believe to be mine, I develop a
relationship to it.  If someone were to take it away,
it would be like taking away part of my vocal chords
or... my car!  When I sold my car I felt a twinge of
something like a living part of me had been amputated.
 I belive the term is called propreoception (sp?).
It's the sense one has that they are part of a system.
 Like when you're parking and you kind of wince when
you know you're getting close to the car next to you
in a tight spot.