Looper's Christmas list

Sure, a lot of people like to point out that Christmas
is all about the birth of a guy who wanted us to try
being nicer, but we know what it's really about.
Presents!

So what's on ya'll Christmas lists?  I love hearing
shit like that.  Here's mine...  It's really more of a
"wish list" and possibilities of what my beloved
Repeater might become (my rule's been to only get new
software if it can be from the funds of stuff sold on
ebay)

Cameleon 5000 Additive Synth

Izotope's effects bundle
(Distortion/mastering/spectral effects)

CamelPhat (beat synced FSUer)

Toontrack EZ Drummer (more beats!)

PSPaudioware Vintage Warmer (tube post amp/compressor)

Ohmboyz: $130 (Delay/distortion FSU'er)