Re: Question about looping software

"Wrong"? What do you mean by "wrong" in a general advice? I don't
agree that NI Kore does justify USB as an optimal real-time transfer
protocol for digital audio, I would rather say that Kore is a lucky
exception ;-)  You can't seriously compare purchasing Kore with
buying a cheap MIDI interface  and an AD/DA converter!  For a
beginner that is to buy new gear, why take chances? I'd say it's
better to look at the products that are available inside the budget
you have set up and go for stuff that people have been using and
given good reports on.

Per