looping contact mics and effects

For your distraction on what is here a cold and wet Sunday, two pieces of
contact mic looping:

1) Drone created by contact mic (K&K Big Shot) hummed onto as a loop (Akai
Headrush E2) with effected segments from most of my z ve x and
moogerfoogers in isolation or combination. I went looking for new sounds
for future use.

"Filtered Hum"
http://www.subscapeannex.com/other/filtered_hum.mp3

Anyone want to use "Filtered Hum" and chop it up for sampling, feel
free, just tell me. I can share the WAV file version instead of the mp3.

2) Multiple contact mics (K&Ks) and loopers (Akai Headrush E2, Boss RC-20,
Boss RC-20XL, Digitech Jamman), used with decks of cards (no other
instruments) and effected, mostly moogerfoogers.

"The Cards Tell the Story, Chapter 2"
http://www.subscapeannex.com/other/cards_2.mp3

regards,
Steve B   Subscape Annex    http://www.subscapeannex.com/